Saturday, January 3, 2009

My reasons

I am definitely not a writer or extremely eloquent or even humorous but something about blogging has captured me. I would love to write about things that matter to me and share these things with my friends and family. Sometimes at the end of the night for a single girl there are thoughts that need to somewhere to go. This will be my outlet. I want to write about things that are funny, challenging, serious, romantic, irrational, exciting and frustrating. I want God to hear my heart's cry and my friend's to share this wonderful, messy, exciting, and crazy life with me. For now, I'm just putting my thoughts out there. There is something about writing to the void but it be out there that it releasing and therapeutic. Hopefully I'll learn some lessons along the way and others that come along for the ride will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment